Registration is now open!
The Longwood Foundation offers Grant Information Sessions to prospective applicants.
The sessions are not intended to be a grant writing course but rather to help applicants understand what the Foundation is looking for in a proposal
- Limit of two seats per organization; and, we request those attendees be the organization’s leader and Board Chair. If not available, one of the two attendees must be the leader or Board Chair.
- Due to space limitations, preference will be given to nonprofit organizations that are eligible to apply in the next funding cycle (Fall 2023).
- Please be aware that there is a pre-session “homework” assignment that is a requirement for attendance. If you are unwilling or unable to complete the homework, you will not be able to participate. This is a firm rule since the session discussion is based on the results of the homework. Once you register, you will receive the link to the assignment.
- The Information Session has been refreshed for Fall 2023, so even if you have attended in the past, you will find value in participating.
- Please note that participation neither improves nor harms an organization’s likelihood of receiving funding; however, participation has proven stronger grant proposals.
Fall Cycle 2023 Info Session dates are as follows*:
Wednesday, July 12, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Route 9 Library & Innovation Center, 3022 New Castle Ave, New Castle, DE 19720)
Thursday, July 13, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Buena Vista Conference Center, 661 S Dupont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720)
Thursday, July 20, from 1 to 3 p.m. (Dover Public Library, 35 Loockerman Plaza, Dover, DE 19901)
Thursday, July 27, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Zoom)
*The Foundation reserves the right to cancel due to low attendance.